I often think that it would be fun to be friends with a hairstylist. You’d get to see all the best “toys” before anyone else, we’d show you what we had literally tried and tested all day, and what really worked.
That said, hello Friends. I have discovered a couple new things and am anxious to share them.
Jane Iredale Hydration Sprays have been reformulated and awarded ECOCERT’s Natural and Organic certification! You’ll love their fresh, clean fragrances and you’ll love what they do for the health of your skin. I had been using Jane’s foundations, but hadn’t seen the benefit to using the sprays. I recently learned that, when the foundations are “set” with the sprays, it has been tested to last 40 minutes under running water. (Think, perfect skin at a pool party.) I found that my makeup wasn’t lasting through a long day at Verde. With the addition of the D2O spray, my makeup will last ALL DAY! I’m thrilled.
There are three options with the sprays. The D2O Spray hydrates and plumps skin cells, Pommist Spray hydrates and protects with the added power of pomegranate extract, a powerful antioxidant, and Balance Hydration Spray balances skin’s oil production and pH. All will set the minerals.
I have been happily using Eminence Organic Skincare and slowly adding “pieces” to my home regiment. Firm Skin Acai Booster-Serum is my new favorite love!!! It can be added to any other product or used alone. I immediately felt a difference in my skin. Here are some Key Ingredients from the Eminence Organic Skincare’s Website:
• Acai Berry: antioxidant rich, nourishing to improve skin tone
• Hyaluronic Acid (from marshmallow plant extract): deeply hydrating; natural substance that smoothes and plumps skin to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
• Wild Jujube: toning; skin brightener high in Vitamin C to reduce the appearance of signs of aging
• Maral Root: rich in Vitamin C to improve the appearance of skin
• Homeostatine® (Marine Algae, Tara Tree): antioxidant; helps to prevent dehydration; reduces the appearance of wrinkle depth
• Biocomplex™: an antioxidant booster of Vitamins A, Ester C, E, Coenzyme Q10, Alpha Lipoic Acid; to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve the appearance of skin
Ok, and lastly…. I have been trying for 3 years to replicate the thick, yummy lashes I could get with traditional mascaras. I have figured it out! I begin with Jane Iredale PureLash Lash Extender and Conditioner followed by Longest Lash in Black Ice. The lash conditioner works to give slip to the mascara when applied (there is no water in the mascaras, they are an algae base) and keeps lashes from breaking. The Longest Lash Mascara gives long, separated lashes that are beautiful, but I went the extra step and coated them with Lengthening Mascara in Jet Black. This is a volumizing mascara that will add thickness to the long lashes. I can look like I have had lash extensions!
These are the days when I just love being a girl!